8.15.2011

Chow down

I know I haven't posted in FOREVER and today I thought I would change that.

So, I am completely in love with Nutella. I put it on strawberries, pancakes, bread and I'm planning on making a banana nutella milkshake. Well, Yesterday was my niece's 12th Birthday.I introduced her into the Nutella world and decided to make her some special cupcakes. They were to die for! Seriously the best frosting I've ever had. I made white and chocolate cupcakes, about 3 dozen, and frosted them with a nutella frosting. YUM!



Here's the recipe for the Nutella frosting:

3/4 c butter, softened
1/2- 3/4 c nutella (depending on how much you want)
1 tsp vanilla
2 tbs milk
3 c powdered sugar

Blend all ingredients in a bowl until smooth. If you feel like its too stiff, add another tbs of milk.

Jeremiah woke up from his nap around the time we started digging in. He immediately wanted on and boy oh boy did he have fun eating his cupcake!




1 comment:

Kristen and Andrew said...

YUMMMM!!! You know I love nutella... but I have never made frosting with it.. must try!