4.12.2011

More please!

As a kid, when my mom baked something I was usually by her side ready to lick a spoon that she had finished using or most of the time, I waited the big kahuna... the bowl. I think that's the best part of baking... indulging on what's been left behind. My personal favorites are raw cookie dough and vanilla cake batter.

Now that I'm a mom, I've noticed that I tend to have a little big munchkin by my side waiting for something. Actually, whenever I'm in the kitchen cooking, Jeremiah is usually by my side repeatedly saying "Nummy nummy nummy".

I have no problem with sharing my goodies with him. Where lies the problem is when he's finished.







He hates it when he is told that he can't have anymore or that the food is all gone.
My baby loves to eat... like his Mama.

2 comments:

kali said...

Hahaha! Ohhh, my poor baby! I just want to give him a kiss, and maybe lick a little chocolate off of his face. Okay, that sounded creepy.

Emily said...

such cute pics with your story! What a cute boy!

:)

our family is the same with the bowl licking thing. LOL!